Do to safety restrictions Ruggie's encourages reservations for dine-in service. Please read the following guidelines before making a reservation.
The following guidelines are now in place for dine-in service to protect our guests and staff.
· If you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath do not enter the restaurant.
· A face covering must be worn when interacting with staff and when away from your table
· The size of a party seated at one table cannot exceed 6 people.
· Tables of 5 or 6 are limited.
· Tables cannot be put together.
· You may come into the restaurant when you have a confirmed reservation.
· If you are late the reserved table may not be held.
· Keep a distance of 6 feet or more from others if you must wait outside while your table is prepared.
· Our menu can be viewed via smartphone at ruggiescapecod.com and is posted on the wall. Paper menus are available upon request.
· Staff interactions will be limited. When ordering please request any condiments, salt, pepper, jelly or other items you may need.
· Do not allow children to meander around the dining area.
· Upon exit do not block the entrance/exit and walkway to tables.
These guidelines are a contrivance of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts enforced by the Town of Harwich.
Any issues can be directed to Governor Charlie Baker’s office (617) 725-4005 or the Harwich Board of Health (508) 430-7509.
If you do not abide by these guidelines you cannot be served.
It is our pleasure to serve you. Please be respectful and patient.
“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” - Aristotle
If you agree to follow these guidelines click the button below to make a reservation.