The following guidelines are now in place for dine-in service to protect our guests and staff.
If you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath do not enter the restaurant
A face covering must be worn when interacting with staff and when away from your table
NAME AND PHONE NUMBER WILL BE ASKED FOR CONTACT TRACING
· The size of a party seated at one table cannot exceed 6 people (yes, children and babies are people)
· Tables of 5 or 6 are limited
· Tables cannot be put together
· Keep a distance of 6 feet or more from others
· Wait outside or in your car while your table is prepared
· Our menu can be viewed via smartphone at ruggiescapecod.com and is posted on the wall. Paper menus are available upon request
· Staff interactions will be limited. When ordering please request any condiments, salt, pepper, jelly or other items you may need.
· Do not allow children to meander around the dining area.
· Upon exit do not block the entrance/exit and walkway to tables.
These guidelines are a contrivance of the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
enforced by the Town of Harwich.
Any issues can be directed to Governor Charlie Baker’s office (617) 725-4005 or the Harwich Board of Health (508) 430-7509.
If you do not abide by these guidelines you cannot be served.
It is our pleasure to serve you. Please be respectful and patient.
“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” - Aristotle